We invite you to join with other dedicated health care providers excited about offering scientifically-based care for our patients. Complete a Membership Application today to be a part of our growing community!
A North Carolina Integrative Medical Society Membership provides the following valuable services plus much more!
- Network with like-minded peers from various fields within functional medicine at our in-person events, as well as via our new Facebook group. All of our events include plenty of time for socializing so you can make great connections!
- Gain access to our private and confidential Facebook group to discuss practice issues/share ideas with fellow members
- Attend Southeast Regional Integrative Medical Conference at special Members Only rate and receive up to 11 CMEs (physicians, pharmacists, PAs, chiropractors, nurses, nutritionists and dieticians eligible; CEU certificate provided for other practitioners). The quality of the sessions at this annual event in Asheville make it a Must Attend event!
- Attend Grand Rounds events for FREE* (Early Birds Members attend free, $35 thereafter; regular rate is $99 for non-members.)
- Have access to our new educational webinars (and replays!) for free!
- Contribute one free announcement per year one of our new quarterly NCIMS Network News email blasts to reach more than 400 NCIMS supporters, members, and subscribers on any topic important to you
- Be listed in our NEW searchable Practitioner Directory (in development) which will be live in 2020! NCIMS gets weekly inquiries for practitioners with specialties like yours so we are enhancing this feature this year!
- Post and view job openings on our website job board